Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Show 120 Wrap-up



Thanks so much to Kerri Sparling from SixUntilMe.com for calling into Show 120 just to say hello. I have to be honest in that when I asked her to call in, I had no idea of all the things that were going on in her life as far as her work life and moving and all of that. I feel bad asking her to call in the midst of everything that was going on. But, I'm glad that she was able to stop in even for a little bit for the show.

I also talked about the Medblog Track at the upcoming BlogWorld Expo next week. Finally, I talked about some news stories. As always, check out the video post above which also summarizes the show. You can listen to the show in the player above, or even download the show by clicking here and listening anytime. Sorry I put up this post so late!

No comments: