Friday, October 16, 2009

Medbloggers at BlogWorld


What happens in Vegas ends up on YouTube - LOL! In the video above, you'll see what happens when you mix medbloggers, food, drink, Las Vegas, and BlogWorld Expo. I think you'll be able to match up last night's medblogger twitter feed to what is happening above. Kim has already warned you that medblogger karyoke will be posted some time - and this is the time - hehe. Enjoy!

Update: I tried uploading the video to Facebook. I'm not sure if the video quality is any better (probably not, I'll let you be the judge of that). But, it's here for your viewing pleasure LOL

1 comment:

Max said...

The film quality seems equal on both....but man that sound quality is terrible...sounds like someone was strangling a racoon for the 90 seconds!!! Don't tell me that was singing....OMG my receptionist heard the noise and called an ambulance....

thanks for the insight! Just jeolous I wasn't there!