Friday, October 16, 2009

Dr. A Show 123 at 2pm PT Today!

150px

BlogTalkRadio Listen Live
Friday, October 16th, 2009 at 2pmPT/5pmET ET

My first BlogWorld Expo experience has been so much fun! I got to meet a bunch of medbloggers that I have only known online before. This was the first ever MedBlogger Track of programming at this meeting (and hopefully not the last). This experience will be capped off with a live podcast from the floor of the exhibit hall later today.

For those of you on site, I will be at the BlogTalkRadio booth (Booth Number 329) at 2pm this afternoon doing a quick 30 minute show talking about my experience yesterday here at BWE09. I picked this time because it is during a break between sessions. If you're not here, that's ok. Just click here and you will be able to listen live as you usually do during other shows.

If you are new to the show, I encourage you to catch us live. There is a great chat room that also goes on. You can even see my shining face on the webcam. In addition, you can call into the show to say hello. Can't catch us live? That's ok. You can listen anytime after the show as it is saved as a podcast so you can listen later (like on your flight home from Vegas!)

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Play/Chat" button. Then, of course, press the "Play/Chat" button.

No comments: