Thursday, October 22, 2009

BWE 09: Why Bongi Blogs


Probably one of the most mysterious medbloggers who everyone wanted to meet (other than me - HA!) was the medblogger we know as "Bongi." We all learned that he actually does have a real name and is actually a real person - duh. Bongi was on one of the panels at the first ever MedBlog Track at BlogWorld Expo last week in Las Vegas. Thanks to MedPage Today and Johnson & Johnson for sponsoring the event.


In the video above, Bongi tells us why he blogs. Simply put, he is a storyteller. That sounds like a great reason to me. If you enjoyed this little clip, I encourage you to check out my extended conversation with Bongi on The Doctor Anonymous Show number 30.

As I was listening to this again, our good friend Kerri from SixUntilMe is also on this show - at the show beginning. And, I totally forgot that the legendary Sid Schwab from SurgeonsBlog was my special co-host during this show. As always, you can listen to the player above. Or, you can download the show by clicking here and listening anytime. Finally, if you want to see me an Bongi on a funny interview segment, I encourage you to check out the video below. Enjoy!

No comments: