Thursday, October 22, 2009

BWE 09: The Mother Jones, RN Interview


Yes, that's right. My mother, of sorts, also attended the first ever MedBlog Track at last week's BlogWorld and New Media Expo in Las Vegas. Mother Jones, RN (MJRN) who runs the Nurse Ratched's Place blog, has always been a strong supporter of me, my blog, and my internet radio show. And for all of that, I am very much grateful.

We had a some great conversations about the past, present, and future of medical/healthcare blogging. However, in the video above, we got a little silly, as we usually do. And, it was actually a fun interview to do. If you like that, then, you'll enjoy a more in-depth conversation all the way back on Doctor Anonymous Show number 6. MJRN even called into show number one when I really didn't know what I was doing.


As always, you can listen to show number six in the player above. Or, you can even download the show by clicking here and listening to the show anytime. And, in case you were really curious (or bored), you can download show number one by clicking here. Enjoy!

No comments: