Friday, March 06, 2009

Show 80 Wrap-up



Thanks to Dr. Brian from the blog "Parenting Solved" and to Dr. Gwenn from "Pediatrics Now" for being on The Doctor Anonymous Show Number 80. (You can listen to the show on the player above, or even download the show here and listen anytime) We had a great conversation about Dr. Brian's blog, his book called "Colic Solved," and the role of new media in medicine.

Following the interview, I shared some thoughts with regard to the Health Care Summit which took place at the White House on Thursday. You could maybe figure out my position on this stuff by reading this previous post, or this previous post. But, to really find out, I encourage you to listen to Show 80.

Finally, I invite you to check out the next exciting episode of "The Night Shift with Dr. A" which will be Saturday, March 7th, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time. I will be joined by my co-host Kat. And on The Night Shift we talk a little about health, medicine, entertainment, pop culture, new media, and whatever else comes up. Have a great weekend, everybody!