Monday, June 11, 2007

Countdown To Blogiversary


I'm going to continue on this sentimental streak of thinking/writing that I've been having. It started with yesterday's post. Over the next week or so, I'm going to be taking a little bit of a departure from the "usual" Doctor Anonymous style posts.

So, next week is my one year blogiversary. And, over the next seven days or so, I'm going to be re-visiting some past postings and give some perspective of what I was thinking then. I'm actually really excited about it. I've been in a kind of blogging rut lately. I needed something to mix things up - and this is perfect.

BTW, if you haven't had a chance yet, check out the most recent installment of My Three Shrinks where they hear from Dr. Phil. It's a great interview - Hilarious! I'm going to be a guest on their podcast next week. You know, I call myself the "unofficial Fourth Shrink" (that's kind of like The Fifth Beatle - HA!).

For my faithful readers out there, do you have a favorite Doctor Anonymous post, or a post that you particularly remember over the past year? I'm kind of curious if my favorite posts list is similar to yours....

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, only a year? it seems you have been doing this as long as I have. You know I really miss those blogaholic meetings we had early on. The one's where we took all those beautiful virtual trips. Maybe we could one day start having them again?

You have many posts that are my favorite but i will find the one I am thinking of right now and then post it for you.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

has it really been that long? you were about my first ever visitor and i remember the ba party we had in florida in sept. where you gave everyone fly shots! ha ha

congratulations doc! you have made me smile, you have made me cry, you have made me think, you have made me research, and you have made me laugh. please keep blogging. (and i wouldn't mind a visit now and then either!) ha ha

smiles, bee

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

should have said flu shots. sorry.

Dr. Deb said...

Happy Blogversary!

Roy said...

Countdown to wishing you a Happy Blogiversary! You are always welcome to be our unofficial 4th psychiatrist over at Shrink Rap (but 'My Four Shrinks' just doesn't have the same sound to it).